Do you want to keep up the maintenance on your car or truck?
Performing regular maintenance according to the factory-recommended Maintenance Schedule is the best way to keep your car running in optimal condition. Each vehicle has its own maintenance needs, so the manufacturer develops specific maintenance schedules based on model equipment, such as transmission choice. In addition, the Maintenance Schedule calculates service needs based on your car’s mileage. It checks engine-operating conditions and helps coordinate oil service dates and other maintenance check-ups.
Prevent problems before they occur! Call Berkley Auto Care at 248-548-8740 today for:
- Routine inspections that validate the safety and operation of your vehicle.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance to extend the life of your vehicle.
- Recommended service intervals specific to your vehicle.
A few words
Berkley Collision Inc. & Berkley Auto Care Inc., in Berkley, Michigan are family owned and operated shops serving the needs of the greater Detroit area for more than 25 years. We are conveniently located on 12 Mile, between Coolidge and Greenfield, in downtown Berkley. Both businesses have state of the art equipment to provide the best value in automotive repairs and collision work. We work with all major insurance companies, as well as servicing the needs of customers with out of pocket repairs. We specialize in lease turn in services as well as quick turn around time. Please call for a free written estimate and let us know how we can serve your vehicles repair needs. We look forward to meeting you!
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
The routine vehicle maintenance can be a difficult task to keep up with. However, there can be serious implications of not staying up to date on your car’s maintenance schedule. Most cars have at least one component in need of maintenance.
Some of the basic items in or on your car that should be regularly checked or replaced are:
- Air filter
- Engine oil
- Oil filter
- Power steering fluid
- Shock absorbers
- Transmission fluid
- Washer fluid
- Wiper blades
The best way to ensure each maintenance item of your car is in order, is to consult your owner’s manual or take your vehicle into Berkley Auto Care to get it inspected by a certified mechanic. Getting a thorough inspection is the best route to ensure you do not miss anything. Call us today at 248-548-8740!
Another way to keep you car well-maintained is to wash it frequently. Regular washing and waxing helps maintain your car’s value as well as appearance. Vehicles with oxidized paint or a rusty body cannot be economically restored. We are partnered with Jay’s Auto Detailing and you can call Jay at 248-302-4988!
Some Consequences of Procrastinating are:
Failing to take care of your vehicle by having it regularly maintained can have negative effects.
- High expenses – A reason many people use for not keeping their car maintained is cost. Unfortunately, regular maintenance left uncompleted can lead to much higher expenses down the road.
- Accidents – Sometimes your car is trying to tell you something. Things such as squeaky brakes left untreated can lead to much worse problems such as brake failure that can lead to serious accidents.
- Severe damage – As you can expect, leaving little problems unrepaired can lead to increased damage to your vehicle. A little problem is much easier to remedy than trying to undo severe damage.
Ways to save are:
There are a few ways you can help yourself and save a few dollars while still keeping your car’s maintenance up to date.
- Proactive inspection – Using your owner’s manual as a guide, always follow the recommended maintenance schedule of your car. Check fluid levels and inspect components inside and outside of your car regularly.
- Trust – Find a reputable, honest auto service facility you can trust. Berkley Auto Care is QUALITY FIRST and always have your best interest at heart.
Those who treat their vehicles well and commit to routine maintenance end up saving money in addition to enjoying their car for much longer. Berkley Auto Care, Inc. can service ALL your mechanical service needs. Call us at 248-548-8740.